Is it possible to activate my VM trough a hardware button?

Hey guys. I'm building my rig as we speak, and i'm trying to figure some things out. My question is basicly as the title stated.

I have unraid running 24/7 on my gaming system. But i need to access another browser to activate my gaming VM so my Windows 10 would start.

Is there any way to configure, while my unraid is running 24/7 on the system, to link the hardware "power-on" button of that same system, to activate my gaming VM?
That would be not only great, but pretty cool.

Thanks for any info in advance!

Hey guys. I'm building my rig as we speak, and i'm trying to figure some things out. My question is basicly as the title stated.

I have unraid running 24/7 on my gaming system. But i need to access another browser to activate my gaming VM so my Windows 10 would start.
Is there any way to configure, while my unraid is running 24/7 on the system, to link the hardware "power-on" button of that same system, to activate my gaming VM?
That would be not only great, but pretty cool.

Thanks for any info in advance!

You could attach the button to a gpio pin of a rapsberry pi, program it with some code to have it scan the gpio status and have it send an ssh command to unraid to start/stop a vm , or do anything else you want.