Upgraded cpu

Hi there,

Upgrading a CPU won't cause Unraid not to boot.  The software will run against any x86_64 processor.  This is definitely a hardware issue.  I don't know what you mean by group(0,0).  Can you get any other OS to load or boot off USB?  You'll need to figure out the hardware issues before we can provide any support.

Can you try making the USB stick one more time but this time don't copy your config back onto it. I'd like to see what happens with a completely vanilla installation. Your latest screenshot looks like the array is set to autostart. Maybe there's corruption in your config folder. I'd like to see a clean boot all the way to the login prompt. If you get to the login prompt, login as root (no password), then type "diagnostics", wait for it to finish then type "poweroff". Don't try to do anything else. It should shut down cleanly. Then move the USB stick to a PC and copy the diagnostic zip file from the logs folder on the stick. Post the zip file.

I see a completely normal startup. I think there's something corrupt in your config backup and if you copy it onto your USB flash, as you've done previously, it will cause crashing again. So don't do that. I see you have three 4TB disks and an NVMe but none are allocated, as you would expect from a vanilla installation. The data on your array will still be there and that can be sorted out once the licence is installed. Have you previously registered this USB flash device? Were you previously running on a trial licence or had you paid for one? You could copy it into the config folder on the flash if you can find the original email, or copy it from your backed up config, but don't copy anything else from that backup.