i5-3570k with DZ77RE-75k & p2000

I have an old computer with a i5-3570k with DZ77RE-75k intel extreme board and 32gb non-ECC ram. I understand it doesn't have vt-d. If I used an Nvidia p2000 would this make up for it? This is my first venture into unraid. I'm thinking of a windows 10 VM to use newshosting and qbitorrent in order to keep it isolated from the server itself....see below. 

I plan on setting up my server as an 4k UHD backup ripper and Plex server. I currently use a synology on home home network as my plex server another computer which sits on a network dedicated to my VPN (have to use teamviewer to access and control and USB 3.1 drive to move content off when teamviewer file transfer fails). I need to read more about plugins and other dockers. I'm believe that if the p2000 is transcoding video for plex and a VM wants to use it then the server will crash. I currently have my two roku ultras setup for directplay for video as all my TVs are 4k UHD. Some of my content is dolby atmos but is transcoded to TrueHD 7.1 or DD depending on the video zone used. I assume audio transcoding is not an issue with the lack of vt-d?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Edited by Vitalsignser
removed extra question