Server crashing

I seem to have a big problem with my server the last month or so. Problems started after getting it back online afte 5 months, it would crash about 5 min in after a cold boot, server was running in dual channel memory during the crash (worked find before). After removing channel 2 of the memory, server was working as normal.

But now, I was doing a well over time computer backup to the server, and get the same crash again, I was able to take some photos of what was on the screen at the time, hope someone is able to help me out

(Photo 1 is of the first crash. Photo 2 and 3 plate from a restart from the first crash)

20191116_173334.jpg

20191116_173529.jpg

20191116_173523.jpg

1 hour ago, crash987_9 said:

I did think about doing that, only problem is that when s go ti run a memtest, it loops back to the selection screen (start unraid, start with ui, start in safe mode). Mightbmake a new drive with a working memtest on it

The memtest that ships with UnRAID will only work if booting in legacy (non-UEFI) mode.    If you want a version that works with UEFI boot mode you have to download it yourself from the memtest web site.