Help ! errors found with your server

pegounet

Hello,

- got 

"**** /var/log is getting full (currently 93 % used) ****   **** Unable to write to cache ****   **** Unable to write to Docker Image ****   **** Cache Disk free space is less than the cache floor setting ****  "

- unable to start docker

My understanding is that i don't have any left space on my cache drive, but normally no new downloads should occur on it, but on the array (download share in "prefer" mode)

attached is my diagnostics

tower-diagnostics-20191117-2304.zip

9 hours ago, pegounet said:

My understanding is that i don't have any left space on my cache drive

Correct.

9 hours ago, pegounet said:

but normally no new downloads should occur on it, but on the array (download share in "prefer" mode)

Depends on what's downloading and the way it's configured, dockers can still download to cache

Hello,

My \download share is configured with  Minimum free space of 40Go and Cache Settings has min free space set at 10Go. 

\download is made of [ SSD disk pool cache of 1.25 To + 1 physical drive of 2To in the array]

Refering to cache settings min free space definition "This represents a "floor" of the amount of free space remaining on the cache disk. If the free space becomes less than this value, then new files written to user shares with cache enabled will go to the array and not the cache disk" i thought that it is not possible that any file whatever is size can be downloaded onto cache pool when the free space becomes less than 10Go. 

I'm right or not?

i'm downloading through sonarr/radarr/couchpotato/headphones