Another Use Cache Disk Option

I have a 500GB NVME cache disk and currently want one of my shares to use only the cache disk but once the cache disk is full I can no longer write to it.  I see there is a prefer option but that will move that data back to the cache drive off the array when there is free space.  And the yes option will move the data to the array when the move command is used.  Both of these options are not ideal.

I would like to have an option like prefer but once the cache drive is full then write to the array but leave it on the array once it is there instead of moving the data back and forth.  I use this drive as a scratch disk for my video projects and 500GB is normally enough but I fill it completely frequently enough that it does become a problem.  Once my project it complete I move the files to the array by putting them in another share.

Can I suggest it be called "Preferred w/Overflow"

Once the data is written to the array I don't want it moved back to the cache drive.  When on Prefer and data is written to the array because the cache drive is full and the mover is started the data that is in shares that are set to Yes will move off the cache disk to the array, freeing up space on the cache disk then the share that is set as Prefer will then move data from the array to the cache disk.  I want the data that gets written to the array to stay on the array stead of moving back and forth.