Unmountable disk problem

Bedey

So, some days ago i replaced one failed disk with another similiar one, after the rebuild it give me this error "Unmountable: No file System", so after looking in this forum i ended with repairing the filesystem and all started to work as usual, but today i decided to upgrade another disk (still 3tb, like the parity one), and as the last time the new disk gave me the same error "Unmountable: No file System", but the real issue is that the other drive that i replaced some days ago give me another error "Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout"

Is this correlated? can someone explain me what's happening? thanks 

Never precleared, the first time I just replaced a failed drive and waited for the rebuild, this time I just replaced a small disk but it can't be rebuilt because of the other drive/disk giving an error, right now I installed back the old small drive because it was working nicely

Yes, pretty much every week 

My nas finally started up, but unfortunately it says I can't install a smaller replacement disk.

So I'll write a summary 

Day one: replaced one disk, rebuild it and fixed file system, everything seems working fine

Day three :upgraded one disk, turned on the system and the new disk give me this error "Unmountable: No file System" (I still didn't do a 2nd rebuild) and for no reason the disk I replaced the first day give me another error "Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout" and now after I put back the drive I replaced on the third day it says it's too small and can't be used

So I'm screwed? 

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!! attempting to find secondary superblock... .found candidate secondary superblock... verified secondary superblock... would write modified primary superblock Primary superblock would have been modified. Cannot proceed further in no_modify mode. Exiting now.

Result of disk 2 after i run a check with the command -n

I checked pretty much every folder on disk 2, some stuff is still there, some seems lost forever, well better than nothing, but I still have to replace that old 1tb drive with my new 3tb one, how I'm supposed to proceed? Last time everything went badly and I just followed the wiki