GPU passthrough issues new vm on unraid

I had this working a long time ago.  But had to repurpose my server back to a normal desktop.  Well, I bought a new desktop and my server is back.   Asus rog x470 with ryzen 2700x.  I have an RX580 and RX570 I put in the case.  One was going to be used for plex docker (another battle for another day) and the other was going to be for my windows 10vm. 

I have my nvme drive seperate from array (unassigned devices) and I am able to boot the windows that was on there (when it was a stand alone pc) as a vm in unraid and that is working fine.    But, when I try to use either of the GPU's as a pass through.   I get internal error: Unknown PCI header type '127'

Done some searching. Not finding anything.    Now, a year ago I got this to work.  As a vm image on an ssd (not a physical install on my nvme)  

I think I had to use Seabios or something.    I totally forget how I got this to work. 

I have my old images saved from the vm's.   I try to load those with seabios, or the omvf, and neither will let me use the gpu.    

Yes, the gpu's are in their own IOMMU group.    

IOMMU group 16:[1002:67df] 09:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev ff)

[1002:aaf0] 09:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere HDMI Audio [Radeon RX 470/480 / 570/580/590] (rev ff)

IOMMU group 17:[1002:67df] 0a:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev ff)

[1002:aaf0] 0a:00.1 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere HDMI Audio [Radeon RX 470/480 / 570/580/590] (rev ff)

What am I missing?  How do I pass through one of these cards to the vm?      

another note,  The rx580 was the video card for the computer when it was a stand alone pc.