Dynamix S3 Sleep, Unreliable Sleep Activation

Marc_G2

I have my unRAID server setup to go to sleep after a period of inactivity.  Most of the time it works as expected.  But frequently I would leave the server untouched over night and find out the next morning it never automatically went to sleep.   Whether it works correctly seems random.  Does anyone have an idea on what could be causing the issue?  The only other plugins that run automatically daily are Dynamix SSD TRIM and Cache Directories.  I don't imagine those being the issue.

unRAID 6.7.2

MSI X270 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 3600X

39 minutes ago, Marc_G2 said:

I have my unRAID server setup to go to sleep after a period of inactivity.  Most of the time it works as expected.  But frequently I would leave the server untouched over night and find out the next morning it never automatically went to sleep.   Whether it works correctly seems random.  Does anyone have an idea on what could be causing the issue?  The only other plugins that run automatically daily are Dynamix SSD TRIM and Cache Directories.  I don't imagine those being the issue.

unRAID 6.7.2

MSI X270 Gaming Plus

Ryzen 3600X

You should probably post in the relevant support thread https://forums.unraid.net/topic/34889-dynamix-v6-plugins/

(You can get any of the support threads for any app installed on unRaid via the plugins tab or the context menu on any docker application)