[Support] Gaps

17 hours ago, Viperkc said:

The one provided in the UI. But mine is still doing the initial scan so maybe need to let it finish before adding to Radarr?

17 hours ago, housewrecker said:

What RSS gaps link are you using in Radarr? 

17 hours ago, Viperkc said:

I cannot seem to get the RSS to work in Radarr.  I get this message:

Unable to connect to indexer. Indexer responded with html content. Site is likely blocked or unavailable.

I am also having an issue importing the RSS link into a Radarr RSS Custom List - https://10.0.0.208:8484/rss

My audit has completed with over 494 entries from the 2500+ movie library.

Were you able to resolve this issue??

Thank you very much for developing this awesome app and working with me to get GAPS working on my unRAID setup! 

I have a couple of feature requests:

1. Show MovieDB / IMDB / Rotten Tomatoes rating of each suggested movie -  I have several hundred suggestions so it'd be nice if I could sort by ratings to help me prioritize which movies to consider adding to my collection.
  2. Easy way to export the results into Excel. I tried using the Copy to Clipboard option but as far as I can tell it just copies the suggested movies into a sequential text string that I'm not sure what you can do with:
    Ironclad 2 Battle for Blood (2014) in collection 'Ironclad Collection'A Christmas Story 2 (2012) in collection 'A Christmas Story Collection'Ace Ventura Jr Pet Detective (2009) in collection 'Ace Ventura Collection'Lady and the Tramp II Scamp's Adventure (2001) in collection 'Lady and the Tramp Collection'How to Train Your Dragon (2010) in collection 'How to Train Your Dragon Collection'How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) in collection 'How to Train Your Dragon Collection'

If it copied with formatting so that each movie was on a separate line that'd be much more useful in my opinion since you could then paste that into Excel or notepad and have the output be easily readable. Example:

Ironclad 2 Battle for Blood (2014) in collection 'Ironclad Collection'
    A Christmas Story 2 (2012) in collection 'A Christmas Story Collection'
    Ace Ventura Jr Pet Detective (2009) in collection 'Ace Ventura Collection'
    Lady and the Tramp II Scamp's Adventure (2001) in collection 'Lady and the Tramp Collection'
    How to Train Your Dragon (2010) in collection 'How to Train Your Dragon Collection'
    How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) in collection 'How to Train Your Dragon Collection'

I know I can also manually copy/paste from the GUI into Excel easily enough so this is definitely not a high priority request, but it'd be cool if there was a button to click to dump it to excel automatically.  Or maybe have a "show all" view setting so I can manually copy all suggested movies in one go. 

3. After the initial scan and then clicking on 'View RSS' there's no easy way to get back to the previous page where you have all of your suggested movies including the 'Restart', 'View RSS', 'Copy to Clipboard' buttons at the bottom (https://192.168.86.12:8484/plexMovieList).  Clicking the 'Recommeded' link in the header takes you to a view where it only shows the table of recommendations but there are no buttons at the bottom (https://192.168.86.12:8484/recommended).  I think those buttons should be present from the https://192.168.86.12:8484/recommended page as well, or just merge those pages into one?
  4. This one is probably a little outside the scope of your app but figured I'd throw it out there anyway - I'd LOVE an easy way to export to .csv my entire movie library including metadata like video format, resolution, audio format, audio channels, etc.  There used to be some plugin I did that with but last time I tried I couldn't get it working so now I don't have any way to do it.
Edited by tallguydirk
33 minutes ago, jebusfreek666 said:

I'm stuck on the first part of setting up gaps. Is getting an API code really this complicated with tmdb? I have to give them my name and address, an application name and url, etc? That seems a bit extreme.

Unfortunately you do, how accurate that data needs to be is up to interpretation though...

Unfortunately, if we were to get a developer key it would be costly as we would quickly go over the limits of the free api access. 

1 minute ago, Knoxie89 said:

Unfortunately you do, how accurate that data needs to be is up to interpretation though...

Unfortunately, if we were to get a developer key it would be costly as we would quickly go over the limits of the free api access. 

Yeah, I bit the bullet and just did it. I got stuck on adding the plex info, but read through the other guys issue here and reverted back to just my local ip and it went through after a few tries. it is now doing the library scan. Might want to add the possibility of having to put just the ip in the readme, as all the examples given show the web/index.html and nothing about just using the ip. Unless I just missed it several times.

• 1 month later...

Hi i get this error trying to run New version. Worked fine prior to update.

2020-03-24 09:33:48.911 INFO 1 --- [MessageBroker-1] o.s.w.s.c.WebSocketMessageBrokerStats : WebSocketSession[0 current WS(0)-HttpStream(0)-HttpPoll(0), 0 total, 0 closed abnormally (0 connect failure, 0 send limit, 0 transport error)], stompSubProtocol[processed CONNECT(0)-CONNECTED(0)-DISCONNECT(0)], stompBrokerRelay[null], inboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], outboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], sockJsScheduler[pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]

9 hours ago, roadkill said:

Hi i get this error trying to run New version. Worked fine prior to update.

2020-03-24 09:33:48.911 INFO 1 --- [MessageBroker-1] o.s.w.s.c.WebSocketMessageBrokerStats : WebSocketSession[0 current WS(0)-HttpStream(0)-HttpPoll(0), 0 total, 0 closed abnormally (0 connect failure, 0 send limit, 0 transport error)], stompSubProtocol[processed CONNECT(0)-CONNECTED(0)-DISCONNECT(0)], stompBrokerRelay[null], inboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], outboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], sockJsScheduler[pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]

That is actually an INFO message, rather than an ERROR message. Can you send me the full log and what the issue your experiencing is? 

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, jebusfreek666 said:

I'm stuck on the first part of setting up gaps. Is getting an API code really this complicated with tmdb? I have to give them my name and address, an application name and url, etc? That seems a bit extreme.

So don't do it - you just won't be able to use the app.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't seem to get this working. Plex and tmdb added and testing correctly.

After hitting search my media successfully shows up but if I switch tabs I see the mind the gap message.

Error from the log shown below. Tried removing and adding the docker and get the same thing.

2020-06-24 20:04:26.787 ERROR 8 --- [nio-8484-exec-4] com.jasonhhouse.gaps.service.IoService : Can't write to file /usr/data/e0d895c1495924ed2395a81cb81dbee45bc69539/1/ownedMovies.json

Edited by shiftylilbastrd
11 hours ago, shiftylilbastrd said:

Can't seem to get this working. Plex and tmdb added and testing correctly.

After hitting search my media successfully shows up but if I switch tabs I see the mind the gap message.

Error from the log shown below. Tried removing and adding the docker and get the same thing.

2020-06-24 20:04:26.787 ERROR 8 --- [nio-8484-exec-4] com.jasonhhouse.gaps.service.IoService : Can't write to file /usr/data/e0d895c1495924ed2395a81cb81dbee45bc69539/1/ownedMovies.json

That means Gaps doesn't have permissions to write to the folder you configured to store its data. Check the permissions of the folder you're using in app data vs other folders, it's most likely limited there. I've run into this issue on Ubuntu when I didn't set a folders permissions correctly.