Replaced USB with Error

Badboy

Hi,

Have the Pro Version of Unraid.  It seem like my flash drive was starting to fail, updates seem to be an issue, so I replaced it with a backup from the old stick.  Running 6.8.0r4. Everything went smooth, used the tool to create the new stick. After I did and it booted up, it told me I had too many devices which is 7.  (5 10TB Drives, I unassigned device and the USB) As far as I'm aware the Pro version has unlimited devices. Why would I receive that message? The server did register the new key as pro. Everything seems to work. The email instructions are slightly different then the Wiki page for Unraid 6.  Email said something about dragging the file.  I just copied the URL in and clicked register.

Did an Upgrade from r4 to r7, doesn't seem to be any issues. Did fix a few small VM issues. Going to let it slide for now unless something shows up. It looks like the flash drive was dying. Seems to upgrade now and the light goes out when not in use. So far so good.  The team seems to be making some good progress on this version of Unraid. 👍👍

Thank you.