Missing VM's in WEBUI but still running in background

Hi all,

Found a very odd error on my system, Hopefully its simple fix, Any insight into what is causing this is greatly appreciated :) 

So today i went to VNC into my virtual machine through the WEBUI and discovered that my VM has disapeared from dashboard and vm tab completely.

So i then tried to recreate the config for it using the same Vdisk to discover that i cant because the file is still in use.

Then tried to login to it via VNC by ip:port from a vnc viewer not through unraid web and it pops right up! 

So somehow the VM is still running but i just cant see it in unraid. 

Also if i restart the server it boots up and launches perfectly fine and can still VNC into the VM once it boots up.

So i tried to create a new VM with a new Vdisk and it created without error, but it still didnt show up in webui after creation.

So it seems that somehow the WEBUI is just not picking up that the VM's exists even though unraid backend knows its there and fires it up on reboot.

Both the original VM and the newly created VM show up with "virsh list --all" in console.

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Regards,

Patrick

VM 2.jpg

VM 1.jpg