Docker Stuck on "removal"

It all started when I attempted to shut down the docker 'Pi-Hole' off for an upgrade. It did not shutdown so I forcefully shut it down. Now, it seems to be in a 'removal in progress' mode. The logs state the following:

"e":"can not get logs from container which is dead or marked for removal"}"

Telling it to remove it again gives me the following error:

"Execution error

Server error"

Regardless of me selecting delete image or not. I have already create a new image of this docker and just need to fully remove whatever is left. How should I proceed? 

The docker is dropped, can't start it as I get this error.

"Execution error

Image can not be deleted, in use by other container(s)"

I notice the log keeps repeating "e":"can not get logs from container which is dead or marked for removal"}".

I think the system log file is getting full of this repeating. (check picture)

image.png.b5035c8d8069b475cdce8ab31227bcc0.png

When I go to tools to view the system log, I get this error:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/Syslog.php on line 20"

I have stopped, shutdown/restarted the array, and tried again. Nothing.

Edited by XiuzSu

Thanks! Everything worked out. Is it still recommended to move the docker to the (/mnt/cache/docker.img) location? I wanted to leave it as default. I made a copy of the docker, then I disable the dockers, and then deleted the docker image. Then I just simply re-enable the dockers, went to the CA and re-downloaded my apps from the "Previous Apps" section on the left. Everything installed in a few seconds and it kept my ALL settings. Really have I didn't had to start from scratch.

Ok, I just notice my Log file says its at 100% now. Where can I find/fix this?
image.png.8700b58ba413416254294348144dd422.png

I think this has to do with the tautulli docker as it is not working and giving me a bunch of errors. I'll check it tomorrow I guess...

Edited by XiuzSu