Docker and Apps tab take too long to load

38 minutes ago, Squid said:

Nov 30 09:48:52 Unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Unable to communicate with GitHub.com

I'm thinking try deleting or renaming /config/network.cfg on the flashdrive.  *Maybe* its confused because of the 2 extra nics you've got passed through

No, thats error was from when I was tryting to fix it and I was playing around with the settings. Now if I run "fix common problems" I don't get that error anymore.

Could it be because there is an icon from a docker container or something or a link that is called tha is down and it takes to long to resolve?

On 11/30/2019 at 9:56 PM, Squid said:

Nov 30 09:48:52 Unraid root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Unable to communicate with GitHub.com

I'm thinking try deleting or renaming /config/network.cfg on the flashdrive.  *Maybe* its confused because of the 2 extra nics you've got passed through

Fixed, it was a "Icon URL" link that was broken in one of the dockers. I have been breaking my head the last weeks with this problem, I tried everything and at the end... xD

Maybe you could add something in fix common problems to detect this.

Edited by L0rdRaiden