[Support] AMJidovu - OnlyOffice Community Server

Hey Gents, 

I am hoping you guys can shed some light on this issue I am having. I've have not been able to get this container to work. I am not sure if I am missing something here. This is a fresh new install of UnRaid and I just installed Nextcloud and have that working with SWAG. I wanted to integrate OnlyOffice as I had this working before on my old server. I have not touched anything on the Nextcloud side of things. I just installed your version of OnlyOffice Document Server and I have not modified anything. Its just a vanilla install of the docker, I wanted to make sure it works before moving on but I don't get any kind of webui. 

All I get is the following page I've also attached the log file. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. 

image.png.fdd4a070d6cd20d99514d62ab2b61e5d.png

Here is the docker setup the only thing I changed was the container name to 'onlyoffice' just because that is what my subdomain is 'onlyoffice.mydomain.com'

image.thumb.png.6b1f5482de082572699e08a950ee22ec.png

I know on my old server I use to be able to pull up the webui and it would say OnlyOffice was running. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

OnlyOfficeDocumentServer.txt

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I use Nginx Proxy Manager and added OnlyOffice Docker instance + created a letsencrypt ssl certificate for it (with a onlyoffice.xxx.tld subdomain).

I can login to onlyoffice via my subdomain (secured by letsencrypt ssl) but If I try to open a document, I get the message that the document service is not available.

What I'm doing wrong?

UPDATE: I made a misstake with the IP address of my document server, everything is fine, sorry !

Thank you and Regards,

Luk

Edited by luk
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

how I can make OnlyOffice completely accessible via my subdomain (letsencrypt ssl) ? I can access already OnlyOffice CommunityServer via my subdomain, but Document Server is not accessible.

What I'm doing wrong? Please help me @Jidovu Marius Adrian

Thank you and Regards,

Luk

Edited by luk