User Shares Disappear

kymnyth

I know similar issues like this have been posted to the forums before but the newest one I have seen was dated mid-2018.  I figured that information may not be applicable anymore.  After a period of time (days to weeks) all of my user shares disappear.  The drive shares are there but not the user shares.  I try to stop and start the array but they do not come back.  The only thing I can do to make them reappear is to reboot the system.  I don't use the system consistently and often what clues me into the problem is trying to access Plex (Running via docker) and being unsuccessful.  Most of the time people ask to see the logs, however, since there is often a bit of time between when the problem occurred and when I notice the problem occurred it is difficult to provide that.  Does someone have an idea on how to configure things so that when the problem occurs I can get to the logs from that time.  I am not new to linux but I am new to unraid and I am not very familiar with all of the configuration options.

Any help would be much appreciated. TIA