New containers refuse allow connections

I've been trying to access containers but pretty much anything I install is unavailable.

I've tried setting the network as bridge and also have tried giving them their own IP address but no matter the method I get the same result in all browsers:

1350513240_ScreenShot2019-12-05at02_07_41.thumb.png.53feb797be78bb671294299c93dd75a2.png

The containers already deployed continue to work and continue to connect to the Internet to do their stuff where applies. All can be updated.

Furthermore, unRAID cannot join the AD domain anymore. Just today I joined a computer to it and it worked just fine. It pulled everything from the domain as it had. I SSHed in to unRAID to try to diagnose using the few little commands I know but I couldn't do DNS queries from unRAID because it seems not to have the tools installed so I went for second best and I pinged the domain controllers--it went fine too:

176274585_ScreenShot2019-12-05at02_20_56.png.393a413c615014eb95d8594ba14418c2.png

For the moment SMB doesn't work because of the domain thing. I'm only using unRAID for the easy Docker deployment and the containers I need the most are working fine so I'm not too concerned about it, but, not being able to deploy more containers --or deploy them but not being able to access them I should say-- and not being able to use SMB, the most universally accepted protocol, sort of negates the need for unRAID.

How can I regain access to containers (or rejoin the domain)?

Thanks !

Edited by vitaprimo

Thanks for answering,

I had forgotten where this was. I did take a look and didn't catch anything obvious though.

What I do see when I try to join the domain is that it apparently succeeds:1600749020_ScreenShot2019-12-10at18_09_05.thumb.png.ab636df5480a79d3d36356e17da8edf5.png

1257713710_ScreenShot2019-12-10at18_17_42.thumb.png.9f35caa0894aa1116cbacb1e5dd43e01.png

Every time the same three messages appear. I believe the sshd in red, it is that it kills the SSH server to update its settings for domain users, I'm not sure how to set it up to test though. I'm using it as confirmation that something did happen.

Lastly, I just updated to 6.8.0 and disabled NetBIOS straight away but it didn't help. These last two screenshots are on 6.8.0.

Thanks once more.

hyperserver4-diagnostics-20191210-1756.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing seemed to work except wiping out the server and starting over. Strangely data on the array was not lost, not only that, it couldn't be made lost (erased) even after using the New Config feature in the Tools area.

I needed to wipe the disks because I wanted container settings gone but SSHing in and deleting the appropriate directories (/mnt/user/appdata/* then the parent /mnt/user/appdata) did the trick.