Shinobi Docker Login Credentials

Something dumb, I am sure. I have installed Shinobi successfully but, can not get any credentials to allow me to login as superuser or anything else. I have tried the ones in the template, changed them and tried again. I have tried the defaults from the project site. I have deleted and reinstalled and still no joy. Thoughts on what I am doing wrong or, could try next.  When I first installed it, the login dropdown was only superuser and now it is dashboard, ldap etc. despite not successfully logging in as admin. Thanks.

Just figured out how I could get in, by forcing the signin page back to /super in the URL and then matching the credentials in the template. I changed the template credentials to match the Shinobi project defaults, so I am not entirely sure which worked but, I assume its the template that matters. Anyway, off to get into more trouble. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 1 year later...
On 12/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, Trailbrake said:

Just figured out how I could get in, by forcing the signin page back to /super in the URL and then matching the credentials in the template. I changed the template credentials to match the Shinobi project defaults, so I am not entirely sure which worked but, I assume its the template that matters. Anyway, off to get into more trouble. Cheers.

Here is the website discussing the login options:

https://hub.shinobi.video/articles/view/yX5mMukjGToZ1HM

This user is an administrative user. This user does not have cameras to manage nor can it see any cameras. Its purpose is to manage Admin accounts settings and limitations, view system logs, and manage system configuration.

The Superuser page can be accessed at http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/super. The Login button will become Red to signify that you are at the correct gate for Superuser access.

The login to use would be found in the super.json file located in the Shinobi installation directory. By default this is /home/Shinobi. The default login is as below.

Username : [email protected]
Password : admin

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, Trailbrake said:

Worked! just add /super at the end of the URL