Drive disabled

SMART for disabled disk looks OK. Didn't check others, do you have any SMART warnings on the Dashboard?

Syslog only has a few minutes after reboot so nothing about what might have happened. You should setup Syslog Server in Settings so syslog can be saved instead of lost on reboot.

Do you know how to re-enable the disk?

Not related, but why is your system share on the array instead of on cache? You want that on cache so your dockers / VMs will perform better and so they won't keep array disks spinning.

9 minutes ago, trurl said:

SMART for disabled disk looks OK. Didn't check others, do you have any SMART warnings on the Dashboard?

Syslog only has a few minutes after reboot so nothing about what might have happened. You should setup Syslog Server in Settings so syslog can be saved instead of lost on reboot.

Do you know how to re-enable the disk?

Not related, but why is your system share on the array instead of on cache? You want that on cache so your dockers / VMs will perform better and so they won't keep array disks spinning.

No SMART warnings except for a disk that i've been neglecting in UD. Working on replacing that one. 

I will definitely set up the syslog server. Thanks for that tip. 

I've never done it before but I found this on the wiki when researching this issue. https://wiki.unraid.net/Troubleshooting#Re-enable_the_drive

As far as my system share, I don't have an answer for that. I'm not sure if I set it that way when I first used unraid and I had a 120GB SSD as my cache. I'll move that to the cache.

Thank you for helping me. Would you know a good wiki or post that could help me learn how to find the answer if a drive is safe?