ERROR:TOO_MANY_MISSING_DISKS

Hey All,

Hope everyones well. I've recently rebuilt my unraid server as the previous Gen8 HP Microservers motherboard died. I've got new disks and now when trying to start the array I get the following error. "ERROR:TOO_MANY_MISSING_DISKS" is there something I can do to make unraid forget about my previous build. I would just get a new USB however my key is on this one and I've already transferred it so cant do anything without emailing support. 

Hope there is something in the config I can remove to make it forget my previous disks etc..

You could use the New Configuration Tool      Tools    >>>   New Config

I personally have never used this tool but I would recommend  turning on the 'Help'    (Question Mark   (?)    Icon      on Toolbar) 

If I read your situation correctly you are starting over with new disks that contain no data that you want to preserve.   If this is not the case, post back and describe your situation in detail if you have any questions about how to proceed!

18 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

You could use the New Configuration Tool      Tools    >>>   New Config

I personally have never used this tool but I would recommend  turning on the 'Help'    (Question Mark   (?)    Icon      on Toolbar) 

If I read your situation correctly you are starting over with new disks that contain no data that you want to preserve.   If this is not the case, post back and describe your situation in detail if you have any questions about how to proceed!

Brilliant, thanks!