Really low write speeds (2 x unraid servers)

I've been running unraid now for about 6 years, and I've always had low write speeds (around 20MB/s).  I've just bought an off-the-shelf server (Terramaster F5-221, dual core processor with 4GB RAM), and plan to migrate from my old 20 bay monster to this....but I'm getting even more pitiful speeds.  From unraid to unraid I'm getting a pitiful 9MB/s transfer rate, and with 36TB of content, it's going to take months.

To clarify - both servers are connected directly to my router (Virgin Hub 3.0) via Cat5 cables.  I've tried changing cables, and it makes no difference.  I've tried enabling turbowrite but that's made zero difference (to be fair I'm not sure what I'm doing with it).

Regardless of which server I write to (from my main desktop PC - running on a homeplug which gets over 100MB/s throughput when running an external speedtest), I get max 22MB/s and less than half that when transferring files from the old to the new server.

Any ideas?  I've attached the diagnostics files for both servers (tower2 is the new one).

tower2-diagnostics-20191209-0936.zip

tower-diagnostics-20191209-1454.zip