Cache Drive Died? Unsupported Partition Layout

So a couple days ago I encountered fs corruption on my cache drive.  Restarted the array in maintenance mode, ran xfs_repair, got things going again.  Didn't think too much of it because the smart report on the drive appeared good.  Today I wake up an my dockers aren't running, looked like something similar happened, so I stopped the array rebooted and was welcomed back with the "Unsupported partition layout" error on my cache drive.  image.thumb.png.dbd3213869bb860f26b26cffb39adfa9.png

Looks to me like there's simply no partitions on that drive anymore:

image.png.aed7fae6e3d5241b26e508cb1a505623.png

At the moment, I've got another drive standing by in the machine ready to be a new cache drive, but my question for the group is, is there anything I can do to recover what was on the cache drive?  I'd made the mistake of not installing the CA Backup Appdata plugin, so otherwise I think I'll have to go reconfigure all my dockers :(

Any help would be appreciated.  Array is sitting in maintenance Mode at the moment and I haven't done anything to the offending Cache drive.

unraid-smart-20191209-0925.zip unraid-diagnostics-20191209-1520.zip

Edited by stanger89
2 hours ago, stanger89 said:

I think I'll have to go reconfigure all my dockers

Your appdata is gone of course, but your docker templates are on flash. After you get cache and docker service going again you should be able to install your dockers just as they were (with no existing appdata of course) by using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Well I had pretty good luck with Raise Data Recovery.  I actually think it's pretty much all there, just need to sort out the folder structure.  That said my most important dockers I found and restored the configs for.  Still sorting out a few others.  Actually looks like I got the rest too.

Anyway, got another SSD on the way to setup the cache to be a btrfs pool, and I need to sort out setting up the CA backup so this doesn't happen again.

Edited by stanger89
3 hours ago, stanger89 said:

it's all the configuration in the dockers that's going to suck to reconfigure.

I don't understand this part. Are you talking about settings within each specific application, or are you talking about the settings for each container on the Docker page? The settings for each container on the Docker page is exactly what the Previous Apps feature is about.