Help with general question and troubleshooting

xdriver

I recently had my server down for a while when I was out of town for a week, and when I returned, things looked a little odd to me. I assume it started because my cmos battery must be dead. On boot, I had to re-assign boot order to the thumb drive, time, etc. 

Unraid Pro 6.7.2

Under Disk management it warns "array management - array status"  : Not started, unRAID ARRAY is STOPPED 0 disks in array.    Array is not protected by a parity disk: Parity disk not configured. (Photo attached)

However, under "Dashboard," everything is loaded and states it is protected by my parity. (Photo attached)

Can someone help explain this to me along with the red warning blocks? The drive that it refers to is my parity drive. 

Also, if I post any log or diagnostics files, is there someone willing to take a look through them? Please let me know what I should post.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 11.28.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 11.18.24 AM.png

3 minutes ago, xdriver said:

I never remembered till now, but it is a very old plugin called unmenu, circa 2013 or so when I first put it together. I don't even know how to get rid of it!

It seems to be working correctly but if I can do anything to make it better/faster/ or help futureproof it, that would help. 

Thank you

tower-diagnostics-20191210-1622.zip 76.31 kB · 0 downloads

UnMenu is not compatible with current versions of Unraid and has not been for some time.    I am extremely surprised if it is not causing major problems.

11 minutes ago, bonienl said:

unMenu is not compatible with Unraid version 6 and higher.

Please remove it (edit your 'go' file)

# Start the Management Utility
/usr/local/sbin/emhttp -p 90 &
/boot/unmenu/uu

cd /boot/packages && find . -name '*.auto_install' -type f -print | sort | xargs -n1 sh -c 

That is everything in the config/go file. What should I specifically remove?

You only need this one line

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

Note: if you want the GUI to work on a different TCP port, see Settings -> Management access

(I recommend to use the regular TCP ports unless there is a port conflict)

See also this for upgrade instructions and get rid of legacy stuff

Edited by bonienl
4 hours ago, bonienl said:

You only need this one line

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

Note: if you want the GUI to work on a different TCP port, see Settings -> Management access

(I recommend to use the regular TCP ports unless there is a port conflict)

See also this for upgrade instructions and get rid of legacy stuff

Thank you. I will check this out for sure. I posted my diag file and hope someone can take a look at it for me. I only know enough to be dangerous, not to know what I am doing. 

Also, you need to plan to convert your reiserFS disks to XFS. This will require reformatting them so you will need to copy all their data elsewhere.

But, first things first.

Have you fixed your go file and rebooted as suggested? If so post new diagnostics so we can get a better picture before making more detailed recommendations.