Missing Media Directory

danz0l

Ok strange one guys. Been running unraid trial for a month and everything running as it should until i paid for the 10 drive licence. This had me reboot for the first time and now my media directory is no more.

Having shares for TV, Movies etc and mapping those to the media directory is causing issues with both sonarr and radarr. I've looked into the route directory and the only one there now is mnt. Under that directory is a user0 directory and under that is the TV, Movie directory shares, but these were also mapped at one time to /media. Plex however still works using that mapping even though that directory and shares definitely doesn't exist on the unraid file system. Radarr and Sonarr can no longer see the files, obviously, and although i could remap to the /mnt/user0/Movies directory etc that would take a lot of work.

Anyone any ideas why this is suddenly happening ? Any help appreciated

I think you are confused.

/mnt/user is where the Unraid shares are mounted i.e. what are actually saved on your storage drives.

(note: you shouldn't be using /mnt/user0 unless you know what you are doing - it just adds unnecessary complication).

The "/media" map you are referring to sounds like what you map from within docker.

Those paths are independent across dockers.

i.e. Radarr / Sonarr doesn't see what you map /media to for Plex (and vice versa) - that's the whole point of dockers.

If you somehow managed to map a /media in the Unraid file structure itself (e.g. symlink from console as root) then it will certainly disappear after boot because all folders except /mnt and /boot are stored in RAM.