Extremely slow transfer speeds

Turnspit

Cheers everyone!

I'm in the process of migrating from Windows to UnRAID, and the setup has so for been working quite hassle-free.

I'm running UnRAID 6.8.0 with 8 HDDs (7 x 2TB, 1 x 3TB), 2 of them Parity drives, and a 2 SSD Cache Pool. Parity-Sync has been stopped until all the data has been transferred, File-Shares are set to not use Cache at all. 

Copying files from an external USB 3.0 HDD to the Pool using Unassigned Devies & Krusader is sadly EXTREMELY slow, fluctuating from anywhere between 5 MB/s to a maximum of 45 MB/s. While it took roughly half a day copying all the files from my old Windows 10 Server to the external HDD, it will take several days at this rate to copy my 10 TB of data from the USB HDD back zu the UnRAID server.

Clearly, there must be something wrong, but I can't figure out the problem of those slow transfer speeds. I tried using a SMB connection from my desktop, speeds weren't better at all...

Hopefully, somebody can enlighten an UnRAID-noob like me! :-)

Thanks in advance guys! syslog is attached.

syslog.txt