Basic license for 6 disks and 8 disks on a computer

ZiemaF

Hi everyone,
I have finished testing the Trial license and I am impressed with the UNRAID system. Big applause for a good job.
I want to buy a BASIC license for 6 disks. But now I have a question, there are currently 8 disks in the computer but only 6 are used, 5 disks in the Array Device and 1 disk in the Cache Device, the other 2 disks are clean as Unassigned Device and are not currently used (you can see in the pictures).
Will the BASIC license work properly? If I had physical access to this computer now, I would simply take out these 2 disks, but now I can't do that, so I preferred to ask you here.
Thank you very much for your help.

1746554465_Maindevice.thumb.png.1a05bc4e9831b99370b6d0b92c9e683d.png

registration.thumb.png.94d4146cd26efdbbe5d8e4fe1af85bf1.png

3 minutes ago, ZiemaF said:

Thank you so much for clarifying my problem.

Then I have to wait with the purchase of the BASIC license.
I will suffer now without UNRAID for 2 weeks: /

Fair enough !

However you might want to consider whether it would be more convenient to allow for these USB devices to be left plugged in (as well as allowing for expansion) and thus go the Plus license?   Although you can upgrade licences it is slightly cheaper to get the level you want to end up with by purchasing it up-front.