UnRAID Keeps Crashing every few hours.

Mizz141

So, I have my Unraid server set-up with Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Jackett and qBittorrent.

My Specs are: Ryzen 3 2400G, ASUS TUF-B450 Motherboard, 32GB Corsair Vengence Memory, 6*10TB Seagate Barracuda Pro's

It usually works for a few hours before it outright crashes and wont do anything, cant connect via WebGUI, No Monitor Output, etc.

Ive tried getting a different USB (32GB instead of 64GB), and Remounting RAM and CPU.

So I cant optain a Log file via the usual means...

The Way I """Fixed""" it before was by just reflashing the USB, Let the Parity Sync run, then Installing the Community Plugins-Plugin, and restarting everything...

But this isnt a permanent solution in any way or form.

Ok, Im Back, And its behaving very very strange now, I only changed the Power Supply Idle Control, and when it boots, it turn on and off in 2 short bursts before giving me a post failed error... I might try unraid now, but I dont like this at all...

2 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Ryzen on Linux can lock up due to issues with c-states, make sure bios is up to date, then look for "Power Supply Idle Control" (or similar) and set it to "typical current idle" (or similar), or completely disable C-sates.

More info here:
https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/prereleases/670-rc1-system-hard-lock-r354/

Ok, Im Back, And its behaving very very strange now, I only changed the Power Supply Idle Control, and when it boots, it turn on and off in 2 short bursts before giving me a post failed error... I might try unraid now, but I dont like this at all...

What memory profile are you using? Just try underclocking speed of the ram, I had stability issues with Corsair vengeance ram with a Ryzen 2700x.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The system ran around 9 hours before it crashed again, with typical current idle and 2133 memory.

Now I cant boot at all, let alone get into BIOS...

The screen is just black and nothing happens, the power button just immediately turns it off.

I think I just wasted a lot of money...