[SOLVED] USB Drive Dying?

wreck

I recently moved, so my unraid server has been off for a few weeks. After getting it in the new location and turning it on, I noticed that it wasn't picking up an IP address. Moving it upstairs to a monitor and booting showed an IP on the screen and I was able to connect. I moved it back to the basement and hooked up a monitor to see the screen shot attached. I tried the usb stick in several different ports (including the one that worked when everything was upstairs) and got errors at the same point each time. Any ideas on what is causing this? Anything else I can try? Thanks in advance for any help.

issue.jpg

In both locations the only things connected to the box were a monitor (same each time) and the power and network cables. I didn't boot it more than once upstairs, after it worked. My guess was the usb since it worked once, but wasn't consistent. Is there something I can do to test the usb? Thanks.

Update:

I think the download that was trying to happen was around updating a plugin. I moved the box back to the working network location, it booted fine. Shut it down, moved it back downstairs and it booted fine there too and gave me an IP. I am having trouble connecting to the box from anything other than the router it is plugged into, but I think that's a network issue and not related to the initial problem. Thanks everybody for the help.

• wreck changed the title to [SOLVED] USB Drive Dying?