[Support] spaceinvaderone - Shinobi Pro

23 hours ago, kysdaddy said:

Help getting Motion Meter to show in Shinobi.

I am not sure if Motion Meter is operational in the Unraid version of Shinobi, can anyone tell me if it is working ?

Yeah, i see a red bar when motion is detected, but you have to mouse over the stream to see it. can you not set up a webhook, or email or something to validate motion is being detected and the action is being triggered?

On 10/10/2020 at 6:59 AM, corgan said:

ok, i fixed the broken face plugin by myself.

If someone have trouble with  it, remove the /plugins/face/npm_module Folder (rm -R ) and make shure, your package.json is like the original one

https://github.com/rico360z28/Shinobi/blob/3f536cc1c6c616029f4a8a83c48356cb934979e9/plugins/face/package.json

Nice work - just followed your instructions and its working! thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1
On 10/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, TrueImpulse said:

Ok so I ended up grabbing the final proxy.conf file that was available for the letsencrypt docker and replaced the newest Swag one with it. Boom issue solved, Shinobi loads fine via the reverse proxy again. I opened and compared both config files to see what changed. Now I'm no coder but I can understand what most lines are meant to do (I know just enough to be dangerous). After disabling the line "proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;" in the Swag proxy.conf file, Shinobi again was working normally though the reverse proxy.

Hoping someone much smarter then me can take a look at both these config files and figure out why I was having an issue and if it would effect others. It did not appear to effect any of my other containers running reverse proxy. For now I'm running the final letsencrpyt proxy.conf to be safe.

proxy_letsencrypt.conf 1.08 kB · 9 downloads proxy_swag.conf 1.06 kB · 9 downloads

If you followed the instructions in the video by spaceinvaderone, and used the config he create, then I believe issue is because the shinobi config file, and the proxy config file both have this line "proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;". It can only exist in one of the file. I removed mine from the shinobi config file, and left it in the proxy.conf.

Ok all. Sorry I have found a bit of an issue. I am now using Shinobi Pro and this config was from the basic version so first off, can I hadd MQTT to the pro docker version?

Hi all. Over the last couple of weeks I have been playing around with various packages of software to repiar a broken server and after a couple of years not using unraid have returned. Just trying this docker/container of Shinobi and looks good.

I need to get the MQTT part going and as yet no success but am quite sure its in my config part. I was working with this link https://hub.shinobi.video/articles/view/xEMps3O4y4VEaYk and there are some small differences such as no SUDO or NANO. Nano is my preffered editor  and VI is very good I just have to google all its commands. No curl so I used wget so maybe thats it

Here is a copy of my conf.jsonand I am sure it will be in there but I am at a loss. 

Hope that all makes sense

{
  "port": 8080,
  "passwordType": "sha256",
  "detectorMergePamRegionTriggers": true,
  "addStorage": [
      {"name":"second","path":"__DIR__/videos2"}
  ],
  "db": {
    "host": "127.0.0.1",
    "user": "",
    "password": "",
    "database": "ccio",
    "port":3306
  },
  "mail":{
    "service": "gmail",
    "auth": {
        "user": "[email protected]",
        "pass": "your_password_or_app_specific_password"
        }
  },
  "cron":{
      "key":"change_this_to_something_very_random__just_anything_other_than_this"
  },
  "mqtt": {
    "verbose": true,
    "url": "mqtt://192.168.1.186:1883",
    "mqtt_options": {
      "username": "test,"
      "password": "test" 
    },
    "topic": "shinobi",
    "filterplugs": ["pir1", "pir2", ...],
    "toMqttMessage": {
      "key": "key",
      "name": "name",
      "details": "details",
      "currentTimestamp": "currentTimestamp",
      "plug": "plug",
      "name": "mon.name"
    },
    "triggerTopics": {
      "motionsensor/pir1/out": {
        "monitorid": "monitorid",
        "groupkey": "groupkey"
       },
  "pluginKeys":{}
}

Edited by secs
More info
On 4/14/2020 at 8:14 PM, Oxxy said:

Hi All

I am running into performance issues. Running an i7 with 24GB RAM, and 8 Hikvision cameras. CPU is mostly pegged at 100%

For the stream i have it set to copy, with no audio, ditto for recording.

I have followed SpaceInvaderOne's guide on passing through an nVidia GPU to try and leverage HW acceleration, ditto with QuickSync - still ends up with 100% usage.

I'm writing to an unassigned drive, as per the guide (4TB Purple)

Stream Type - Poseidon, via WebSocket

I have tried

Video Codec ...

Copy

H.264 NVENC

H.264 QuickSync Video

H.264 VA-API Intel Acceleration

I have tried these settings in 'Input' and 'Recording', but now i feel like I am going around in circles. Is there something silly i am missing?

Also, when i used any sort of HW acceleration setting, the Monitor windows are all black.

I'd like to move to Unraid an Shinobi, but not if 8 cameras are going to peg an i7 and 100% 24/7.

Thoughts?

EDIT - just set the entire thing up again on an AMD 1600AF and 16GB RAM, CPU usage isnt 100%, but its way too high to leave like this 24/7

And log for one of the cameras trying to use nVidia card - "Unknown encoder 'h264_nvenc' ", and "Unknown decoder 'h264_qsv'" for Quicksync

Did you ever solve this - having a similar issue...

It is clearly having some issue with the internal database - no idea what is going on. I tried an absolute bone stock install and still didn't work.

Log follows... Not sure what is broken here.

at new Promise (<anonymous>)
at callbackOrPromise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/Pool.js:380:12)
at Pool._create (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/Pool.js:290:9)
at Pool._doCreate (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/Pool.js:260:36) {
code: 'ER_BAD_DB_ERROR',
errno: 1049,
sqlMessage: "Unknown database 'ccio'",
sqlState: '42000',
fatal: true
}
Error: ER_BAD_DB_ERROR: Unknown database 'ccio'

at Handshake.Sequence._packetToError (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:47:14)
at Handshake.ErrorPacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Handshake.js:123:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:291:23)
at Parser._parsePacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:433:10)
at Parser.write (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:43:10)
at Protocol.write (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:38:16)
at Socket.<anonymous> (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:88:28)
at Socket.<anonymous> (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:526:10)
at Socket.emit (events.js:223:5)
at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:309:12)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:290:11)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:224:10)
at TCP.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:181:23)
--------------------
at Protocol._enqueue (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:144:48)
at Protocol.handshake (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:51:23)
at Connection.connect (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:116:18)
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:68:18
at Promise._execute (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:384:9)
at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:518:18)
at new Promise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:103:10)
at Client_MySQL.acquireRawConnection (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:63:12)
at create (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/knex/lib/client.js:258:21)
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/Pool.js:389:34
at Object.tryPromise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/utils.js:53:24)
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/tarn/lib/Pool.js:389:17
}
s.sqlQuery QUERY ERRORED INSERT INTO Logs (ke,mid,info) VALUES (?,?,?)
s.sqlQuery ERROR Error: ER_BAD_DB_ERROR: Unknown database 'ccio'

at Handshake.Sequence._packetToError (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:47:14)
at Handshake.ErrorPacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Handshake.js:123:18)
at Protocol._parsePacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:291:23)
at Parser._parsePacket (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:433:10)
at Protocol.write (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:38:16)
at Socket.<anonymous> (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:526:10)
--------------------
at Protocol._enqueue (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:144:48)
at Protocol.handshake (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:51:23)
at Connection.connect (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:116:18)
at Promise._execute (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/debuggability.js:384:9)
at Promise._resolveFromExecutor (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:518:18)
at new Promise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:103:10)
at Client_MySQL.acquireRawConnection (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql/index.js:63:12)
}

--------------------
}

--------------------
}
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This Install of Shinobi is NOT Activated
2020-11-11T10:32:37-08:00 This Install of Shinobi is NOT Activated
https://licenses.shinobi.video/subscribe

--------------------
}
s.sqlQuery QUERY ERRORED SELECT * FROM Users WHERE details NOT LIKE ?

--------------------
}
2020-11-11T10:32:37-08:00 Shinobi is ready.

--------------------
}
s.sqlQuery QUERY ERRORED SELECT * FROM Schedules

--------------------
}
TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined
at /opt/shinobi/libs/scheduler.js:7:18
at Object.callback (/opt/shinobi/libs/sql.js:100:17)
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1311:26
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:321:20
at tryCatcher (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise.errorAdapter [as _rejectionHandler0] (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/nodeify.js:35:34)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:601:21)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:725:18)
at _drainQueueStep (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12)
at _drainQueue (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14)
at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:439:21)
Uncaught Exception occured!
TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined
at /opt/shinobi/libs/scheduler.js:7:18
at Object.callback (/opt/shinobi/libs/sql.js:100:17)
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1311:26
at /opt/shinobi/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:321:20
at tryCatcher (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise.errorAdapter [as _rejectionHandler0] (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/nodeify.js:35:34)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:601:21)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:649:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:725:18)
at _drainQueueStep (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:93:12)
at _drainQueue (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9)
at Async._drainQueues (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/opt/shinobi/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14)
at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:439:21)

Well it just randomly started working to setup the database when I switched it to the same VLAN and then is able to read the database when I switched it back.

Now just to hunt down why it has random ffmpeg processes spiking my CPU when everything is set to quicksync /dev/dri for HW acceleration.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to get Shinobi installed and running.  I setup a drive in the unassigned devices and I installed Shinobi pro.  However, when I click on the docker container and tell it to start it just pops up a message that says "execution error.  Server error"  And then all I can do is click ok.  When I click on log nothing comes up.  I have no idea what I did wrong or why it's not working but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello folks, my Shinobi pro container is consuming 5.5GB of disk space within docker.img:

root@unraid:/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes# docker ps -s
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                                       COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                PORTS                                              NAMES               SIZE
b01cdfb65ee9        spaceinvaderone/shinobi_pro_unraid:nvidia   "/opt/shinobi/run.sh…"   About an hour ago   Up 3 seconds                                                             shinobipro          180MB (virtual 5.51GB)

Any idea what's gone wrong here?  This is causing my docker.img disk usage alert to keep tripping as it's now over 75%.

Edited by Kaldek
10 hours ago, Kaldek said:

Hello folks, my Shinobi pro container is consuming 5.5GB of disk space within docker.img:

root@unraid:/var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes# docker ps -s
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                                       COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                PORTS                                              NAMES               SIZE
b01cdfb65ee9        spaceinvaderone/shinobi_pro_unraid:nvidia   "/opt/shinobi/run.sh…"   About an hour ago   Up 3 seconds                                                             shinobipro          180MB (virtual 5.51GB)

Any idea what's gone wrong here?  This is causing my docker.img disk usage alert to keep tripping as it's now over 75%.

Never mind I just doubled the size of my docker image.

On 10/9/2020 at 7:13 PM, cyruspy said:

Anybody have seen high memory usage?, just had to kill the container because it was consuming 28GB of memory. 4 cameras, copy only (no enconding)

I also had an issue with Shinobi utilizing all remaining available RAM on my server and locking up Docker. A few times I had to completely reboot the non-responsive server. Narrowed it down to Shinobi and went back to Zoneminder until I could find a fix. Have you been able to find anything?

Guys did anyone been able to run live stream in H.265 / 265+ codec? Soon as i turn H.265 on Camera (Web UI setting) it stop to work (just black screen). Soon as i turn it back to H.264 it works again.

image.png.53ef855a3fbe412271cbe84d7abb7a56.pngimage.thumb.png.7214049d612de4033d71672571c11d41.png

I thought that H.265 its already wide used (lower data consumption), but if Shinobi is not really able to use it, then its not very usable as of today.

@SpaceInvaderOne in Video p.3 you mention that you had issues with H.265 so you are using the H.264. Just to confirm issue was with Shinobi same as i have? Not with the camera it self?

On NVR device or NVR via Web or Guarding Vision works everything fine...even on the iSpy i was able to get picture/video, not on Shinobi which is sad :(

Thanks

On 12/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, crspangenberg said:

I also had an issue with Shinobi utilizing all remaining available RAM on my server and locking up Docker. A few times I had to completely reboot the non-responsive server. Narrowed it down to Shinobi and went back to Zoneminder until I could find a fix. Have you been able to find anything?

force the docker to use less memory.

extra parameters: --memory=8G

I do that for my setup.

I'll add some experience here with Shinobi Pro.  I recently downgraded my unRAID server from an i7-6950X to a Xeon E5-2630L and thought it would be a good idea to use the hardware decoding of my Quadro P400 GPU to save CPU cycles and therefore power consumption, plus leave more headroom for other containers and VMs.

Anyway it turns out that this actually increased my power consumption and the stability of Shinobi was a bit all over the place.  I suspect it was also the cause of it consuming all of my memory (prior to me setting an 8GB limit as discussed by others previously).

I've now allocated three CPU cores (inc. the hyperthread, so 6 virtual cores) and it's handling 5 cameras at 2560*1920 15FPS at 40% CPU across those cores.

Edited by Kaldek
On 12/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, tknx said:

@killeriq I display in H264 and record in H265. But I think it is an issue of browser video support...

Thanks for tip i wil try...

General question is : How can today app "Shinobi" be that behind with support of new codecs? Or if we say browser - those are most updated apps on internet i would say ;) Firefox, Chrome etc. should have support for that 

The WebUI for those chinese cameras video live view, have some plugin to install , but it works only on IE or IE Tab extension within other browser.

Apologies in advance for my lack of networking savvy here.

Was following spaceinvader's incredible tutorial for setting up Shinobi. Am using the same switch as specified in Part 2 of the series: GS324TP S350 Series 24-Port switch.

So my issues are two-fold:

1. Unsure how to set/determine the IP of my VLAN eg ports 7 & 8.
  2. As a result of 1, can't access Shinobi docker web UI.

Thank you in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 12.35.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 12.35.20 PM.png

Hey, is there any way to remove the playback delay at all? 
I can't understand why it have so much delay (10sec+) I saw on a lot of posts that is because we are playing from browser.

Blue iris does play via browser too but the delay is max 1sec. (Note that this delay is while 3 users watching all the streams *3 for now*)
I really like shinobi, but this delay is a deal breaker :(
I have tried every codec and "fix" i found online but cant get it down from 8-10 secs..

Edited by skois

hello all,

i have 4 reolink cam, 1unraid nuc, 1syno

everything runs smooth on syno

with nuc and shinobi pro one camera (always the same) has problem time to time :

https://d.pr/i/mFDaQC

https://d.pr/i/Pdl8Zs

left synology right unraid at the same moment : https://d.pr/i/8LMOFw the camera isn't working

4 cam are identicals and have the exact same settings

Any idea?

Edited by neow