Blocked by ISP

RossEm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you exposing 2 ports? bold for Nextcloud??? whut??

and why port 80 and 443? Unraid itself is using them by default...? (to using https (443), there are some extra steps to taken.)

(my nextcloud install is out-of-the-box using 1 port? inside docker its 443, outside docker you can put your own port, and in your router you can also using an another port for outside connection)

why did you open port 22? control Unraid outside your local network? why?

by reading this topic i pretty sure you don't know what your doing, or using ssh, so get rid of those port forwards...

if you want to control Unraid outside your network, go start using VPN (its also using 1 port...) much safer...

you did ask in this topic if it better to reinstall Unraid, do you still trust your server? did they managed to get access to your server? are there some strange activities ongoing? Malware? spyware? Bitcoin miner? botnet? No Trust? -> get rid off everything and reinstall/format it...

looking on the brightside (well... its not good...), your are not the onlyone who exposed there server to the WWW, Shodan (its a search machine for exposed services) is showing a lot! (funfact; i can't find my server, and i do have some open ports.)