Docker Containers updates

adgilcan

I'm not sure exactly where his post belongs, so feel free to move it if required, Mods.

My Docker containers never seem to register that they are up to date.  Not all, but most.  I attach two images.  one of the update log showing 0 bytes downloaded as the container images are up to date.  The other is of the Docker tab immediately afterwards, following a "Check for Updates" request.  Following the initial update the containers do show up to date but whenever an update check is requested they revert back to requiring one.  You will note that the issue is not all containers.  For instance both Binhex-Krusader and Openvpn-as both show up to date.

I'm not convinced the issue is with the individual apps (most are from linuxserver) but more likely an issue in the unraid configuration.  Can anyone help point me where to look?

Grateful thanks

D

Docker tab.jpg

Docker updates.rtf

Well you are so right.  Issue fixed.  Thank you so much!

However at the risk of a bit of thread creep.  How does the community keep up with issues/ bugs such as this?  Is there an email subscription?  Or maybe a section on the forum?  I really hate to ask questions that are answered elsewhere but this one was not easily found, I thought.

Thanks so much, again.  Huge respect.

D

Brilliant, thank you Squid.

I apologise for missing it.  As you will appreciate, those of us that do not live and breathe UnRaid have difficulty keeping up.  Having said that, I don't have any idea how you could better promulgate issues.  I am, as we all are, indebted to you for all your wonderful help.

Happy holidays

D

6 hours ago, adgilcan said:

Having said that, I don't have any idea how you could better promulgate issues

For an end-user it can be as simple as enabling the periodic check for new Unraid versions.

This will notify the user when a new version is available and offers updating.

It is a good habit to visit the forum and read the release notes of the new version in the announcement section, prior to updating.