APC Back-UPS XS, BX1500G, 1500VA/865 Watt for $99 at Office Depot

SCSI

Just ordered 1 - have an estimated delivery date of 12/01.

After you go to checkout it you have to choose "order to be shipped when available" or something like that and hit "update". It then lets you finish the checkout normally with a cost of $0. I assume it will charge you when shipped.

Thanks, I got one too. Except now I actually do regret buying that Cyberpower unit. :'( I guess I'll just have to convince my wife we need another PC. ;D Actually 2 of my older APC units have poor batteries, so I really can use the cyberpower, just wasn't planning on spending this much. On top the 2 UPCs I grabbed 2 2TB WDs(staples@$50 each, instead of Target) and a AOC-SASMV8 for $96. I forgot we had the dentist this month and that came to almost 600. I'm broke, I quit. I may need to fake my death and get a new ID. Actually it's cool my wife knows but is not thrilled. I explained how much we "saved" and then she said I sounded like a "woman"(No offense meant). So I gave up the card, of my free wiil, and can't use till ~ early Feb. ;)

Thanks, I got one too. Except now I actually do regret buying that Cyberpower unit. :'( I guess I'll just have to convince my wife we need another PC. ;D Actually 2 of my older APC units have poor batteries, so I really can use the cyberpower, just wasn't planning on spending this much. On top the 2 UPCs I grabbed 2 2TB WDs(staples@$50 each, instead of Target) and a AOC-SASMV8 for $96. I forgot we had the dentist this month and that came to almost 600. I'm broke, I quit. I may need to fake my death and get a new ID. Actually it's cool my wife knows but is not thrilled. I explained how much we "saved" and then she said I sounded like a "woman"(No offense meant). So I gave up the card, of my free wiil, and can't use till ~ early Feb. ;)

Lol!

;D ;D

At least you have storage for all of the torrents!  Watching movies and downloads are free, and with the multiple UPS units you can run on batteries after they shut off the power! ;D  Hopefully you have a 45W CPU for a few extra minutes. Tell the wife (notice I won't do this) that unRAID is saving money EVERY DAY by spinning down the drives that are not in use. ;-)