parity is valid - Array shows smart error

rsutter

I had my Unraid NAS running the other day but now it is offline. I have rebooted and I see Array Started.

Version 6.7.1

I recently redid my HDs by placing WR Red drives and created a new array.

I run Plex which shows that it is 'running' but I when I either try to launch the webUI or enter the IP no connection.

I have attached a SMART report that hopefully will help direct me with a good plan of action to get my raid online again.

Thank you!

sutterstuff-smart-20191223-0736.zip

I created the new array a couple of months ago. Once I did this, I added the Plex docker and linked it to me NAS. Saturday, everything was working perfectly. I added more music and videos and checked on a iPad and Plex recognized the server.

Right now my dashboard shows that the parity is healthy finding 0 errors. Plex is on and 'started'.

What can I check to get this back online?

Is this what you are asking for:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='plex' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'VERSION'='docker' -e 'NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES'='' -e 'TCP_PORT_32400'='32400' -e 'TCP_PORT_3005'='3005' -e 'TCP_PORT_8324'='8324' -e 'TCP_PORT_32469'='32469' -e 'UDP_PORT_1900'='1900' -e 'UDP_PORT_32410'='32410' -e 'UDP_PORT_32412'='32412' -e 'UDP_PORT_32413'='32413' -e 'UDP_PORT_32414'='32414' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -v '/mnt/user/SutFlix/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/SutPix/':'/photos':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/SutTunes/':'/music':'rw' -v '':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Sutterstuff/':'/docs':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/plex' 

7092d4315508e49421fef72743063b46fc89a35d468c12a76cd456221a37aae5

The command finished successfully!

39 minutes ago, rsutter said:

Is this what you are asking for:

yes

3 hours ago, trurl said:

Did you install the dockers before or after you created the new array?

Did you have a previous plex installation before creating the new array?

3 hours ago, rsutter said:

Once I did this, I added the Plex docker and linked it to me NAS.

By NAS, are you talking about the same server you are running plex on? I am confused about that due to your saying you linked it to your NAS. There are several ways to interpret that, one of which would mean your media was on a different server.