Docker templates missing after upgrade to 6.8

2twisty

After upgrading to 6.8, most of my dockers are still working (some aren't), but all the templates are gone.  I can't update them.  I just get a message asking if this docker was created with this plugin.  They all were and worked fine in 6.7.x.

I don't want to have to recreate all my dockers just to fix this.  Is there a way to sideload the templates back in so that everything is working properly again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

All my dockers disappeared as well after the update to version 6.8. However the '/config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-use .xml files are still there and the USB should be working fine in its port as it always did... i just updated to 6.8.1 but the dockers did not reappear. Any suggestions what the wisest action(s) might be?

Please forgive me. When clicking on the tab docker, the usually existing ownCloud, duplicati and onlyOffice are not showing up. It states: "No Docker containers installed" Do you have nay further questions?
I would like to mention that before I updated the unRAID, I updated first the ownCloud docker.
The diagnostics are here below ;)

Lyme1-diagnostics-20200114-2004.zip

Edited by LimeCenter
missing info

Best guess is this

Jan 14 19:37:08 Adamantine emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

I'd reset it up with a new image

Settings - Docker - Stop The Service

Delete the image (can't remember if you need to hit advanced at top right)

Then re-enable the service

Apps Tab, Previous Apps.  Check off everything you want and hit the Install X applications.

Thank you for your prompt reply. To my amazement it worked! Thank you very very much.

Welll.... sorta now I have to see if i can get this php issue solved somehow. The cloud provided this issue: "This version of ownCloud is not compatible with PHP 7.3
You are currently running PHP 7.3.13-1+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1."
Correct me if I am wrong but this is more an issue on how to get the previous docker software rather than something I could solve with unRAID software, right?

Edited by LimeCenter
13 minutes ago, LimeCenter said:

Correct me if I am wrong but this is more an issue on how to get the previous docker software rather than something I could solve with unRAID software, right?

Correct.  post in the applicable support thread for owncloud.  With luck you're using dlandon's build