Unraid Forum 100K Giveaway

I love how easy unraid is to use. It just got even easier after that last GUI update.

What I’d like to see added is some sort of built it back up solution. Whether that be server to server or server to local nas I don’t  really mind but it would save having to rely on dockers and scripts. 

One thing I like most about Unraid is how easy it was to get set up and going at the beginning. It's the perfect platform to grow with your needs as adding additional drives, VMs, and apps is super easy and straightforward.

One thing I would like to see added to the platform in 2020 would be a native way to re-balance drives based on the include/exclude lists in the share settings. If I wanted to consolidate a share onto a single drive, for example, I have to use something like the un-balance plugin.

I love having the ability to use dockers. Actually I was using 10 drive and reduced it yo only 4, and keep unraid only for the Docker support.

In 2020 I would love having a branch for critical operation: Update delayed to have a bug free system to be sure to have a stable release. Let’s be honest the 6.7 version was a major failure and we could not afford this again.

Also build in backup system.

Super simple and flexible "Swiss army knife" of options is what I love about Unraid. I get to experiment with Docker images and community apps I've not heard about previously ... easily add and remove drives, no fuss. Just too much to like! 

The ability for support of other VM formats would be awesome in 2020. Would like to be able to import VMs I've created in Virtualbox as an example.

Really like to replace my current Sponge Bob case badge with an Unraid one too...

SpongeBob.jpg

I love how easy Unraid is to use and that I can add a drive and have it ready in my array within a day.

I would love to see a better Docker add/edit UI. Right now, adding variables, ports, and paths feels like an afterthought. I would love it to be more like Portainer and keep the 3 concerns separated.

I love how easy Unraid is to get up and running. I was complete noob 2 years ago, and today I have a fully running system with a 64TB HDD array, over 15 dockers and a VM running as my primary desktop (GPU pass-through, and everything).

For 2020, there’s a few things I’d like to see but if I had to choose one.. I’d like a way to save snapshots of my VMs. There’s a way to back up the VMs today but it’s quite manual.. and not as seamless.