Unraid Forum 100K Giveaway

I have been running unraid for over a year now and the one thing I love about it is how stable it has been for my needs.  

A feature that I would like to see come in 2020 is the abilitiy for multiple ssd cache pools that can be assigned to shares/dockers/virtual machines. 

Currently not a unraid user.   Will be within the comings when I order the parts to build the NAS and I've decided unraid will be what I use to manage my NAS and the 20+ drives.

Haven't use the product yet so don't have any suggestion for 2020.

The absolute versatility of the platform. Unraid is not quite like anything else...

VMs? Check.

Passthrough? Check.

Use on pretty much anything from a Celeron to a Threadripper? Check.

Increase, decrease storage flexibly? Check.

Use whatever disks you want? Check.

Dockers? Check.

Huge amount of plugins, VPN's, parity, it just goes on and on.

Massive community? Check.

Etc etc etc

And I can (and do) virtualize Unraid itself!

There is pretty much nothing to dislike about Unraid, and its flexibility and community support make it a winner.

Going forward, I'd like many others would like to see multiple pools. And maybe more flexibility with licensing, and official support for virtualization of Unraid itself.

Edited by Oxxy

There are many things I like about Unraid, but the most would be how easy to use Unraid is and if something isn't available through the GUI you can with the terminal.

One thing I like to see added to Unraid is more overview in CPU, RAM and Network live and past usage (natively in Unraid instead of a Docker) for each VM and Docker.

Else would be a cluster like setup so VMs and Dockers can be (live) migrated to other Unraid hosts.

PS, Snapshots would also be nice within the GUI 😉