401 Authorization error after Root Password change

I am unable to access my unRAID server after I submitted a change to my "Root" password.  When I try to access the server from my browser (M/S Edge) using "http://servername" I get the dialogue box to enter my ID and password.  I enter "Root" and my password and it comes back with the same dialogue request.  After I attempt this for approximately three to four attempts I get "401 Authorization Required" and the dialogue box goes away.  I also tried my "user" name and password with no luck either.

From my W10 client I can see my server and I can access my "shares" with my "user" name and password.  I just cant get the unRAID software to load in M/S Edge.  I have cleared the "cache" in M/S Edge with no success either

What do I need to do to get access to unRAID again from my Browser?

Edited by Gustavian
spelling

Thanks for the replies trurl and itimpi.  I followed the instructions in the URL and removed the three files from the Flash Drive and was able to get access back with the Web UI (with all users deleted).  However I then went and proceeded to "change" the "root"  user  again and experienced the same issue.  

I then came back to post an update when I read itimpi's response.  You were completely correct in that it was case sensitive (doh) as the WIndows Security had "Root" as user.   I deleted that and typed "root" with the password and successfully continued on.  All issues are resolved and I am back in operation.

Thank you both for the prompt responses to get my server back up  !!