6.8.0-rc9 main webpage display issue

I've been running 6.8.0 rc-9 with only one issue that's happened twice. First time I wasn't able to capture it but this time I did. Last time the server had ~30 days of run time, this time its 21 days.

It appears that when the server gets into this state it's no longer detected on the network yet you can access it directly (if you use the network location \\Tower) to view folder structure and use Dockers (webpages direct like tower:8080) but as soon as you attempt to copy a file the connection will drop and the client PC will report 0x8007003B. Has happened on two different PC's. 

I've attached the diagnostics while its in this state as well as provided a few screenshots of the webpage (that should be dark) yet its clearly white. 

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

tower-diagnostics-20191229-1218.zipmain_page.thumb.png.1a4634503e6a876a246b2fa1353c67bb.pngdocker_error.thumb.png.42571e7d2976beda2fee75c303d8a0ff.png

Thanks for the quick response Squid, I've moved the flash drive to another port on the motherboard. This time its specifically a USB2 port. I'll continue to monitor. 

Is there any validation/test that can be done on the flash drive to ensure its not in early stages of dying? Drive itself is less than a year old since being replaced from a previous flash drive I was using for unraid.