[Unraid 6.8.0] Getting questionable write speeds with cache SSD

Epitome

Hi,

I recently set up an Unraid NAS/Server a few days ago for the first time. I'm absolutely loving it so far. However, I believe I am getting questionable read/write speeds. I have a single cache SSD (120 GB). However, when I try to write to a share, I'm only getting 10-12 MB/s. To my understanding, this is a bit slow. The share has "Use cache (for new files/directories):" set to "Yes". So, it should be utilising my SSD.

I will note that my NAS is connected directly to my router and the PC that I am using is connected to that router via powerline adapters. These are the powerline adapters that I am using: https://www.tp-link.com/au/home-networking/powerline/tl-pa9020p-kit/

This kit can handle transfers of up to 2000 Mbps, so I don't think the kit itself is throttling my speeds at all. Is it possible that the wiring in my house that the adapters use is the bottleneck? I suspect this is the case, unfortunately, but I'm hoping I may have missed some sort of set up option or configured something incorrectly. Is there any way I can improve my read/write speeds?

Thanks in advance.
As a side note, list some fun ideas/projects that I might want to try with my new Unraid set up :). I'm excited to try lots of things on Unraid.

Ryzen 3 2200G
16GB 3000 MHz ram
2 x 4TB WD Red Pro
120 GB SandDisk SSD
GTX 760 2GB