Stopping Array Does not stop (Stuck)

Hello All

I am running Version: 6.8.0-rc9 with out any problems to say .... I see that the Drives where not shuting down. Even if i click on the little I-con. Was working Before Version: 6.8.0-rc9 ( I think ).

so i have 7 drives on line 8 if you count the Parity drive. Working with blue iris and took the 7th drive away from the stack using included disk(s)=6 /Excluded disk(s):-drive 7 that was saved for Blue iris files. Trying to track down if it was something I had done the keeping all the drives online . I took away all the setting in the included disk(s)=all / Excluded disk(s)=none.Did not help. All still keep running but Blue Iris can not see its drive ( bummer ) Blue Iris runs in a Windows 10 VM

So no biggie just switch it back the way i had it ... Well that's where unraid got stuck. I had this and the Bottom of the screen for 14hrs (PS still the from 8pm Last night)

"Array Stopping•Retry unmounting disk share(s).."

i know i can force a reboot that still works is the anyway to reboot with out restarting the array.  

Sorry for the long message but this one has me stuck

Thanks John