Hardware errors detected on new build

Ryland

I just finished installing new hardware (AMD Ryzen 1600) coming frotower-diagnostics-20191231-1701.zipm an old Xeon when I received the Hardware check events errors.  I have attached my diagnostics logs.  The only MCE section I could find is:

Jan  1 00:51:19 Tower kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Jan  1 00:51:19 Tower kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: CPU 0: Machine Check: 0 Bank 0: baa0000000060185
Jan  1 00:51:19 Tower kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: TSC 0 MISC d012000100000000 SYND 2d033300 IPID b000000000 
Jan  1 00:51:19 Tower kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: PROCESSOR 2:800f11 TIME 1577857859 SOCKET 0 APIC 0 microcode 8001138

For some reason that only the Gods know, certain hardware combinations issue an mce when initializing the processor's cores.  Yours is one of them and can be ignored.

Also, since you're running a Ryzen 1600, have disabled c-states or set something about idle power usage in the BIOS?  Expect problems if you haven't

I havent dont anything other than assemble the hardware and see if it would start then was surprised when it rebooted on its own.  It rebooted again a few hours ago. so I will hop into the bios and poke around.  Is there a chart about what to disable on a Ryzen 1600?

It really seems like Unraid is being rebooted when I attempt to access the GUI over the network after its been brought up and logged into. 

I just changed the Power Supply Idle control from Auto to Typical Current Idle and booted it back up and am now letting it sit.