unRAID internet pass though to a PC

I want to do a kind of strange thing; I'd like to connect my PC (which is right next to my unRAID server) directly to the unRAID server AND be able to access the internet on the PC running "through" the unRIAD LAN port.

I have an Intel 4-port I350 coming tomorrow and want to use all four port for 802.3ad LACP.  I will then have two available NIC ports on my Supermicro.  I would like to connect the PC to one of these two ports to access unRAID, but maintain internet connectivity with the PC by using unRAID's connection to the internet. 

Could somebody point me in the direction of how this may be accomplished?  I know it's not that difficult, but lack the proper vocabulary and knowledge.

This would make it so that I don't need to run anymore Ethernet cables through my walls to my office.

Thanks for any help and kind regards,

craigr

DHCP on is coming from the router.  However, the unRAID server is on a static IP as is the PC.  So I don't think the PC would need to pull a DHCP as long as it's static.  DNS is assigned at the unRAID server and specified at the PC as well.

PC is running Windows 7.

Thanks!

craigr

DHCP on is coming from the router.  However, the unRAID server is on a static IP as is the PC.  So I don't think the PC would need to pull a DHCP as long as it's static.  DNS is assigned at the unRAID server and specified at the PC as well.

PC is running Windows 7.

Thanks!
craigr

Shot in the dark here, but you could try bridging all the interfaces under

Settings > Network Settings

Then set a static IP on the Unraid SuperMicro NIC.
Then set your PCs gateway to the IP set above.

No idea if this will work but worth a shot :)