Weekly crashes since 6.8.0 update

Hi all,

My system has been locking up about once a week since I updated to newest just before Christmas. Running 6.8.0 with dockers for Plex, Sab, Radarr, Sonarr.

When it goes, it's completely locked up - the network stops responding and the terminal/IPMI is unresponsive - a hard power down/reboot is required. My first sign is usually Plex stream breaking or my ATV saying the Plex server is unavailable. My system was running for 200 days before that without issues on the previous version of UnRaid, so it appears to be 6.8.0 specific.

I just enabled the saving of the syslog to my flash, so I don't have a log yet, but I'll get one next time it happens. I have checked the weekly cron (most obvious thing in my mind), but there's only a script to scp some files from another server, and that's scheduled for the first day of the week and my most recent crash was last night.

Obviously I have to wait for it to happen again before I can get a syslog, but does anyone have any suggestions on what else I could be looking at?

Cheers,

whiteatom

• 2 weeks later...

No GPU - all CPU transcoding here. I got called back to work (I work away) before this crash happened again, so I ended up downgrading to avoid an angry wife. 

I also found a few other issues with 6.8.0 that I didn't really notice until they were gone after the downgrade:

• I was getting random "The server is no longer available" errors on my Mac (10.15.2) for my connected network drives. The drive would usually work without issues, but something was trigger the disconnection.
  • My TimeMachine backup would hang on "looking for backup disk" and not back up some times... but it would work just fine after I cancelled and manually tried to backup (probably the same issue as above).
  • Logging into the webUI on an iPad would go to a blank page about half the time. A refresh would fix it, but something odd there.

Anyway, life continues perfectly on 6.7.2, will try the .1 when its out. 

whiteatom