txpenguin - Unmountable: No file system

Just upgraded to 6.8.0 a few days ago -- now, this morning, Disk7 (coincidence?) shows up with this exact problem. I did the xfs_repair command and restarted the array.

Disk 7 is now 'fixed' -- but Disk 10 now shows as "Unmountable: No File System" ... this is the first problem I've encountered with UNRAID .. and to have 2 drives. within minutes of each other, pop up with this problem only days after an update seems like a bug.

1 hour ago, txpenguin said:

Just upgraded to 6.8.0 a few days ago -- now, this morning, Disk7 (coincidence?) shows up with this exact problem. I did the xfs_repair command and restarted the array.

Disk 7 is now 'fixed' -- but Disk 10 now shows as "Unmountable: No File System" ... this is the first problem I've encountered with UNRAID .. and to have 2 drives. within minutes of each other, pop up with this problem only days after an update seems like a bug.

Unlikely to be a bug since others aren't reporting it. And you haven't told us much to base any opinion on. If you had diagnostics, or even better, diagnostics plus syslogs that covered the occurrence of these issues, then we might have something to go on.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/37579-need-help-read-me-first/

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=781601

Also, you have posted in a thread that is already marked solved. It is essentially dead so I guess we won't consider it hijacking, but starting a new thread might have been better.