Low latency remote to mac os VM

Hi! 
I have installed a mac os vm on my unraid server (catalina) using spaceinvaders very nice plugin. I have passed my amd GPU through to it. 

I already have a windows vm that I connect to using parsec for a nice low latency remote desktop. I am now wondering if there is a similar solution for mac? I have tried to do it with steam remote and adding a non-game app like apple notes but I get a blank screen with a loading icon only when it connects. Is there another solution that can provide a low latency connection to my mac os vm? VNC and apples own screen sharing is not good enough I think :)

Thank you in advance!

Hi again! It actually works quite well with nomachine. A lot less latency than VNC at least. Thank you for that suggestion. Still not as good as parsec on my PC though... I will have to wait until they make a server for Mac OS as well I guess. 

To me, it seems like this is the future of computing, put your main computer resources in a closet and connect thin clients to it... =) 

• 1 year later...