Server off line and no video signal v.6.7

dpc2

I have been struggling to keep my server online, and could use help diagnosing the issue.  In a nutshell:

- It boots up and seems to work fine.  I can watch media via Plex, but the one issue has been that large files often time out when I transfer them to the server.  

- After a few days to a week I can no longer reach the server via the web GUI, File Explorer, Plex, or any other way.  The odd thing is that I also lose the video signal to the dedicated monitor, so I truly lose all access.

The server is on now, but I can’t access.  Is there anyway I can capture the diagnostics for the current situation after I reboot?  If not, is there a a command or setting I can use after a reboot to make sure I have the logs after it crashes again?

Would really appreciate help figuring this out.  Seems like it could be a network or NIC issue, but then why would I lose direct access via the monitor?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Best to ask for help in the appropriate docker support thread.

Understood.  I will seek help there for the Plex issue. 

I still need help with the original problem, however, which was the server going off line and losing all access via internet or direct.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the current syslog and the latest status.  Server is running and appears from the lights to be doing the monthly parity check.  It had been working fine until I went to work yesterday.  I came home and the GUI couldn't be accessed, Plex wouldn't connect to Tower, and File Explorer couldn't find the device.  I just pulled the Unraid UBS stick and copied the Syslog.

I can access the server via a keyboard and monitor.

syslog 2-1-2020.txt