Something keeps going wrong every time I try installing krusader..

Jenn

Hi, sorry if this post might be in the wrong place. I'm very new to unraid and am currently in the process of setting up a new server, running version 6.8.0. Every time I try installing krusader and it gets to the last image pull, the server sorta shuts down. Well, I'm not really sure if that's what it's doing, but I'm no longer able to access the webgui and on the monitor attached to the server, the last line in the prompt says something like "end trace." Then until I force shut down the server, this will cause the internet to not work at all, for any and all devices connected to the network, which sounds like a pretty serious issue so I'm not sure where I went wrong.  Not sure if it's helpful, but I've included a couple pictures to show what I'm referencing. Would appreciate any help.

Screenshot_1.png

pic.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20200106-2132.zip

20 hours ago, trurl said:

Diagnostics are after reboot so don't include the events. Setup Syslog Server so you can get syslog after crash.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=781601

Have you done memtest?

That's a good idea I didn't think of. I tried running memtest but the system would almost immediately crash after the test began and reboot every time. Running the test in fail safe mode, the test would always stop at the same percent and never run a complete pass. Guess it's a hardware issue after all, so now I'm just running the test with each ram stick individually in different slots to find the culprit. If you don't mind checking over the syslog for any other possible source of error, I've still included syslog though. Thank you. 

syslog

Edited by Jenn