[SOLVED] Possible corruption

Over the last 2 weeks I have been having some odd issues with my server.  I have had user shares disappear for no reason and come back with a reboot.  I have had plex lose some of my shows even though the share is reachable on the network and the files were all still playable through the network on my windows PC.  Restarting the docker and restoring my plex database returned the shows and everything seemed normal.  However after the first full library scan  gave me the same results and removed the shows.  When I reboot unraid everything on plex was working normally even after a file scan.  I contacted plexinc and they took me through to verify my plex db was good.  The only other time I have lost user shares was years ago when my USB corrupted.  So I ran a chkdsk on my USB and there is no errors.  It seems to come back every couple days.  Currently I am running Memtest to rule out a bad ram stick.  How long should I run Memtest to rule out ram?  I don't seem to have any Smart issues.  I have included yesterdays syslog that was captured.  I have posted diagnostics on this forum a few days ago when I lost my User shares the last time on Friday the 3rd.  Oddly enough the beginning of this all seems to have coincided with Fix common problems out of the blue reporting It didn't like how my appdata was set to prefer.  I looked through my disks and saw that disk 2 has an appdata directory on it likely from a few years ago before I had a cache drive.  So I disabled docker set appdata share to cache only and ran the mover and enabled docker again.  I could really use some input.

SyslogCatchAll-2020-01-06.txt

9 minutes ago, Gragorg said:

I disabled docker set appdata share to cache only and ran the mover and enabled docker again.

Mover ignores cache-no and cache-only shares. Do all that again with share set to cache-prefer.

Syslog snippets are seldom sufficient.

I am merging have merged this thread with the other one. Please don't start multiple threads for the same issue. If you don't think you are getting attention, just "bump" the original thread by making a new post in it so it will show up as unread.

38 minutes ago, testdasi said:

Your USB stick could have dropped offline. If there's no error, it could be a faulty USB port so maybe try a different port first.

Is there anyway to verify if this is the case? Or is it just trial and error and see how it goes with another port?

Edited by Gragorg