Corrupted GUI

image.thumb.png.efbe7d12e321cd9973e39d0e58845b5d.png

image.thumb.png.43a11e0f3c717c94e59edb5450cef346.png

I shut down my machine to replace some 18 inch SATA cables with 8 inchers.  Upon re-start I was greeted with a totally screwed GUI.  Update via the GUI does not work, so I attempted to re-install 6.8 by downloading and unzipping (overwriting) the contents to my flash drive, same errors.  I also get the error when booting into safe mode with no plugins.    

Aside from the GUI issues, everything else is running fine and dandy.  My VM is up, shares are accessible, and all dockers are running without issue. Any idea what I've done?

Edited by darcon

34 minutes ago, trurl said:

Post diagnostics

Jan 7 20:22:48 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:22:48 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/DashboardApps.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:22:48 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/DashUpdate.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:22:48 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/DashUpdate.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:22:53 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/DashUpdate.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:22:53 unRAID root: error: /webGui/include/DashUpdate.php: missing csrf_token
Jan 7 20:24:59 unRAID ntpd[1706]: kernel reports TIME_ERROR: 0x41: Clock Unsynchronized

I see about 20 entries for the missing csrf_token.  The system time is correct (if that matters).

Ah, that is probably nothing.  

unraid-diagnostics-20200107-2111.zip

Edited by darcon

Ok, I tried multiple flash drives, downgraded to version 6.7, all have the same results.  I did try booting in safe mode (no plugins) and had the same issue.  It seems like the corruption is in my config folder or somewhere on the array, the docker maybe?

*EDIT*

I deleted everything in the plugins folder and the issue remains. 

*EDIT2*

I think I got it.  I copied everything over from a backup that I took a few weeks ago, then copied super.dat, the disk files and the shares folder from the broken install.  Looks good now.

Always take a backup after major changes!   

Edited by darcon