Help with Cache Drive Data Recovery after reiserfs drive reports "Unmountable: No file system"

I ran the File system check and received the following output.  Partially cropped.

Looks as if the drive has actually gone bad and I would need to replace it.  But in the mean time I did have data on the drive and would like to recover as much as I can. It was ~60% full (300GB capacity).  Is there a way for me to recover the data on the drive onto another drive incase it fails mid recovery?  I don't fully understand the suggestion below and would love an expert opinion on what my next steps should be.

I've been putting off getting a couple of ssds to be redundant cache drives.  I don't think I should have :(

Thanks kindly for any help!

reiserfsck 3.6.27

Will read-only check consistency of the filesystem on /dev/sdb1
Will put log info to 'stdout'
###########
reiserfsck --check started at Tue Jan  7 20:25:34 2020
###########
Replaying journal: Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230635, desc 1490, len 7, commit 1498, next trans offset 1481

Replaying journal: |                                        |  0.2%  1 trans
Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230636, desc 1499, len 7, commit 1507, next trans offset 1490

Replaying journal: |======                                  \ 14.5%  91 trans

Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230726, desc 2654, len 7, commit 2662, next trans offset 2645
Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230727, desc 2663, len 7, commit 2671, next trans offset 2654

Replaying journal: |======                                  | 14.8%  93 trans
Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230728, desc 2672, len 7, commit 2680, next trans offset 2663

Replaying journal: |======                                  / 14.9%  94 trans
Trans replayed: mountid 254, transid 2230729, desc 2681, len 7, commit 2689, next trans offset 2672

The problem has occurred looks like a hardware problem. If you have
bad blocks, we advise you to get a new hard drive, because once you
get one bad block  that the disk  drive internals  cannot hide from
your sight,the chances of getting more are generally said to become
much higher  (precise statistics are unknown to us), and  this disk
drive is probably not expensive enough  for you to you to risk your
time and  data on it.  If you don't want to follow that follow that
advice then  if you have just a few bad blocks,  try writing to the
bad blocks  and see if the drive remaps  the bad blocks (that means
it takes a block  it has  in reserve  and allocates  it for use for
of that block number).  If it cannot remap the block,  use badblock
option (-B) with  reiserfs utils to handle this block correctly.

bread: Cannot read the block (2688): (Input/output error).

Thanks so much @johnnie.black

Ran ddrescue and as per your post to move data onto a spare drive I had.  Thankfully it seems as if I was able to recover most.  I did a file system check and said all was good but I couldn't use it as a cache drive (file system error).. I don't know if I was doing something wrong or you can't just add a drive with some random data on it and call it a cache drive on unraid. Apologies if this sounds silly!  Wanted to use the method to replace the cache drive as if it hadn't failed.

So then I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij8AOEF1pTU to put in a new ssd and copy the recovered data back onto the cache drive manually.  The video had hints to get my dockers running again exactly as they were before.

Next step would be to install the additional ssd and setup cache redundancy.  Not sure if that was a good idea to not do that at the same time, but I didn't want to introduce too many variables at the same time.

Thanks everyone for the help. Everyone here is the best!